Here’s a reminder of the process for zoning applications in Underwood Hills, including all zoning variances and rezoning applications:
1. Contact UHNA to formally notify the board of your application. Contact information can be found on the Underwood Hills website.
2. Attend UHNA Planning Committee and/or the UHNA Steering Committee for feedback and discussion. President and Planning Chair will determine which meetings the applicant should attend based on the specifics of the application.
3. Attend UHNA General Meeting to present the application. Neighborhood members will vote to support or oppose the application. The vote may be deferred to a subsequent meeting if further discussion is needed.
4. Attend the NPU meeting to present the application for a vote.
5. Attend the City of Atlanta formal zoning hearings (Board of Zoning Adjustments, Zoning Review Board, etc.).